Creating Positive Change Through Wellness
Shushann Movsessian is a counsellor, psychotherapist and coach in
Sydney Eastern Suburbs, NSW, Australia
You are welcome to contact Shushann to discuss your specific needs. Phone: 0410324134
How to live a life of Wellness?
When you experience physical and emotional disturbances, dreams and relationship conflicts, I believe you are being innately drawn towards living your wholeness. At these times you can unfold, explore and integrate the potential meaning in your life challenges. From this process you will find greater strength and an increased capacity for real change, understanding and acceptance.
Through compassion, safety and awareness, I work closely with you to give you practical skills for addressing the events that challenge you and reconnecting with your meaning and purpose.
What is Wellness?
Wellness is a process that you participate in actively. Being in wellness is being aware of making choices that lead to a more successful life. It is about embracing life, connecting to your passion, your dreams and feeling that you are able to create the life you want. It’s a consistent feeling in your core that you are okay. This core experience is our foundation our stability when our outer circumstances are challenging.
I am interested in supporting you to develop and deepen inner practices and relationship keys that support and strengthen a healthy mind, body and spirit.
When we start living from a place of nourishment and wellness, we are more able to:
- Have the relationship we’ve been longing for.
- Connect to our true life purpose and direction.
- Be more present, honest and authentic with ourselves and with others.
- Release old, outmoded negative beliefs, patterns and behaviours.
- Introduce beliefs, patterns and behaviours that support our wholeness.
- Come from a place of abundance, peace of mind and greater clarity.
- Put our life priorities into perspective.
- Experience greater harmony and peace from the inside out.
- Have more fun, joy and laughter in our lives.
3 Keys to Creating Greater Ongoing Wellness in Your Life
Click below to listen to my 1st Key, Surrender to the Moment or Download as MP3 for FREE.
Click below to listen to my 2nd Key, Connect to Your Heart or Download as MP3 for FREE.
Click below to listen to my 3rd Key, Express Gratitude Daily or Download as MP3 for FREE
Do you have unanswered questions about your life?
Counselling for You as an Individual
We often seek love and acceptance from others when we find it hard to give ourselves the love we need. In our counselling sessions, I engage with you and support you in finding practical skills to make a shift that empowers you to reach your goals. Exploring questions like:
- How do I follow my dreams and visions?
- Why is it that I find myself the hardest person to love?
- How do I start living in wellness now?
- Is it possible to have the committed loving partner I long for?
You may want to find your true love, the career or lifestyle you dream about or to make healthy changes to old family patterns. Find out more about how I can help you by contacting me via e-mail at email@example.com or book a session now.
Do you need a little help with your relationship?
Relationship Counsellor for You
If you are struggling to get to the root of what is bothering you both, it’s time to make a shift for deeper connection in your relationship. By exploring your needs as individuals, the intimacy you share within your relationship and by sharing practical skills that support your connection and your wellness, I help you to reach your relationship goals. Together, we explore questions like:
- Where are we experiencing difficulty listening to each other?
- Are we drifting apart? Do we have growing issues concerning trust?
- Are we arguing more? Am I feeling more hurt? Am I feeling less respectful of my partner?
- How do we deepen understanding when we are stuck in who is right and who is wrong?
Would You Like to Get On Better with a Family Member?
Counsellor and Coach for Parents, Teens and Children
For Parents: If you feel your communication and connection with your child, preteen or teen needs improvement; I can help you with sound and grounded practical tips in both counselling and coaching sessions. For parents who are focused on creating a positive and lasting relationship with your child, these sessions will help you to strengthen your connection and intimacy.
For Children and Teens: Children, preteens, teens and parents can experience different relationship issues at different times as you progress through parenting long term. Having worked with children, preteens and parents on issues like puberty, growing up, self esteem, depression, anger and body image, I have a deep understanding of what you are going through and can help you by offering practical skills for addressing and resolving issues as these arise.
During our sessions together, we explore questions like:
- Are you experiencing things you’d like to talk about but can’t speak out?
- Are you angry, or do you feel sad?
- Do you get anxious when you have to speak up in class or in front of groups of people
- Do you have problems with the way your body looks?
- Are you concerned that your teenager is fearful, anxious or has moody outbursts?
- Do you need some guidance and support?
- Does your teen suffer from perfectionism and anxiety related to performance?
For more about counselling for children, teens and parents, see Counselling
Do you need training in Working with Parents, Teens or Children?
Training and Supervision
If you are a therapist, educator, or allied health worker and would like training, supervision or support for your work with teens and parents, contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through individual supervision or coaching, or group supervision; my focus is on assisting people who live with or work with teens. I offer training and supervision in improving communication and for learning positive and effective ways of disciplining teens.
Would you like more information?